HLGS Task Manager
Coordinate, Share and Work Together
Ever lost control of a project? Had too many tasks and people to manage and control? Task Manager keeps you in the driver’s seat and more importantly, in control.
Task Manager is a web-based application developed by Haefeli Lysnar that enables users to send job requests and track the progress of their jobs from anywhere that has Internet access. This is a really useful business tool used by many of Haefeli Lysnar’s clients and by our team, of course! Call us to trial Task Manager today.
Task Manager operates around 5 key processes for any project – create, accept, comment, follow up and report.
- Create job requests
- Add simple information
- Attach files / Set due dates
- Assign to department
- Accept a job assigned to your department
- Download files
- Job information gets assigned to your account
- Get the job done before the due date
- Add comments for all to see
- Discuss requirements
- Request missing information
- A job stays visible to all those involved until complete
- Alert requestor when the job is complete
- Alert the assigned person or department if the job is not in progress as the due date approaches
- Report completed tasks by a single user
- Report the amount of notice given before the due date of a task from the requester
- Report on a department’s performance