Trimble MX2 Mobile Spatial Imaging System
The Trimble MX2 is a vehicle-mounted spatial imaging system, which combines high resolution laser scanning and precise positioning to collect geo-referenced point clouds for a wide range of requirements.
It has an endless variety of applications such as highway planning and asset management; building and construction compliance; corridor surveys for utility, oil, and gas companies; forestry management; public safety and law enforcement; and mining. And of course, it makes complex surveying work a breeze.
- High performance laser scanner captures fully synchronised point clouds
- Precision positioning using tightly coupled GNSS and inertial referencing system
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight design with low power consumption
- Deploys on all sizes of on- and off-road vehicles, quad bikes, and boats
- Versatile system offers significant operational flexibility
- Outstanding performance and value with low cost of ownership
- Optimises staff utilisation and lowers skill requirements
- Reduces project timescales through fast deployment, data capture, and analysis
- Highly efficient, proven analysis workflows
- Enhances operational capabilities and expands market opportunities
Trimble MX2 is a trademark of Trimble Navigation Limited.