Trimble R10 Integrated GNSS System
The revolutionary Trimble R10 GNSS system is designed to help you work more effectively, no matter how extreme the environment. The new, lighter design is more balanced, allowing you to travel farther, faster, and gather data more easily.
This powerful system ensures you can collect better, more accurate data faster and easier no matter how challenging the job. Backed by Trimble’s legacy of surveying expertise, and Haefeli Lysnar’s support and service, the new system enables surveyors to go places and do things they’ve never done before.
Call Haefeli Lysnar today to find out if this is the right GNSS system for you.
NEW: The Trimble R10 GNSS now holds the latest evolution of Trimble SurePoint technology, including automatic compensation for up to 15 degrees of pole tilt. Now the surveyor can measure in more places, reduce occupation time and record faster and safer measurements than ever before, with 100 per cent data traceability.
- A cutting edge Trimble HD-GNSS processing engine
- Trimble SurePoint for precise position capture, even with pole tilt off by 15° from plumb, and with 100% data traceability
- Trimble 360 for advanced satellite tracking of existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems – 440 GNSS channels
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX for RTK level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network
- Trimble xFill for RTK coverage even during connection outages
- Trimble Access field software and Business Centre office software and technologies
- Pair with Trimble TSC3 or rugged Trimble Tablet controller for the most powerful solution on the market
- The Trimble R10 GNSS System now allows surveyors to measure points that are inaccessible with other GNSS surveying systems.
- Reach formerly inaccessible points: get the tip of the survey pole into tight corners and other points that are inaccessible with a vertical survey pole
- Faster workflow: Less time per point is required to collect data, because the pole doesn’t have to be exactly 90 degrees and the 100 per cent measurement accuracy report ensures confidence
- Safer for the surveyor: pay attention to nearby traffic or heavy machinery rather than having to concentrate on holding the pole plumb
- 100% traceable data: readings from both the tilt and compass sensors are stored with every point and flow through to the office for complete visibility and confidence in the measurement results
The Trimble R10 also includes support for the Trimble CenterPoint RTX service, for RTK-level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network. Enjoy the Trimble R10 GNSS system, including the key technologies of Trimble xFill, Trimble HD-GNSS, Trimble 360 and Trimble SurePoint, together with the Trimble Access field software and the Trimble Business Centre office software for the most advanced GNSS surveying system on the market.
All the new features for the Trimble R10 are supported with a free Firmware upgrade available in Q4 2013.
FULL TILT COMPENSATION – Rapid, Accurate Measurement even in tough environments
Surveyors are often sent out to collect data in environments where getting the point means getting in a tough spot. Climbing down into culverts, dodging heavy equipment, accessing points on a slope . . . the surveyor who can access and collect a point without having to concentrate on maintaining a consistent 90 degree angle is a surveyor who can work faster and more safely.
The R10 now allows for complete accuracy with a pole tilt off by as much as 15° so the surveyor can quickly collect and move on from point to point while having the freedom to pay closer attention to the surroundings, including traffic.
RTK Level Precision Anywhere
Trimble CenterPoint RTX delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRSTM Network. Survey using satellite-delivered CenterPoint RTX corrections in areas where terrestrial based corrections are not available. When surveying over a great distance in a remote area, such as a pipeline or utility right of way, CenterPoint RTX eliminates the need to continuously move base station or maintain connections to phone coverage.
- Trimble Access Field Software
- Trimble TSC3 Controller
- Trimble Business Centre Office Software
Download the Trimble R10 GNSS System Frequently Asked Questions here
Trimble R10, Trimble SurePoint. Trimble xFill, Trimble TSC3, Trimble CenterPoint RTX, Trimble Access and Trimble Business Centre are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited.