Trimble NetR9 GNSS Reference Receiver
The highly versatile, ground breaking GNSS reference receiver for infrastructure and network applications
The Trimble NetR9 GNSS Reference Receiver is is a full-feature, top-of-the-line receiver with an industry-leading 440 channels for unrivaled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance. In addition, it can be used as a campaign receiver for post-processing, as a Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) receiver or portable base station for Real-time Kinematic (RTK) applications, and as scientific reference station.
The Trimble NetR9 GNSS Reference Receiver key features are:
- Proven GNSS technology from Trimble
- 440 channels for unparalleled GNSS multiple constellation tracking performance
- Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial and USB support
- Large internal memory plus external USB device logging capacity
- Convenient front panel display and configuration
- Powerful built-in remote management tools
- Rugged and field tested for even the harshest environmental conditions
RTX Technology in the NetR9
The world’s most advanced reference station, the Trimble NetR9, now offers the world’s most advanced global correction data – Trimble RTX. Receiving the corrections via either L-Band satellite or IP / cellular, high accuracy positioning and monitoring applications can now be achieved worldwide. The extensive coverage and delivery options provide opportunities in environments where corrections historically have not been available.
NetR9 RTX support adds new benefits for DGNSS-services and disaster recovery
- Instant and precise determination of position for coastal infrastructure facilities like DGNSS-beacons, far-field integrity monitoring stations, RACONs, lights, buoys, etc.
- Monitoring of movement of coastal infrastructure facilities like DGNSS-beacons, far-field integrity monitoring stations, RACONs, etc. This is increasing the integrity of DGNSS-service including fast recovery-of-service in case of disasters
- Quick establishment of temporary coastal infrastructure. Simplifying the positioning of temporary navigation infrastructure facilities in remote areas.
- Static occupation survey campaigns
Trimble NetR9 GNSS Reference Receiver and Trimble Access are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited.