Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXR Network Rover
Trimble Productivity, Handheld Convenience
The new rugged Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXR Network Rover is a purpose-built complete solution designed to make both high-accuracy surveying and handheld point measurement easier, more efficient, and more flexible.
This handheld system combines the functionality of high accuracy fieldwork with the convenience of handheld positioning. It can be used mounted on a survey rod with an external antenna for survey grade accuracy.
The Trimble GeoExplorer Handheld GNSS System features:
- Combines the functionality for high-accuracy field work with the flexibility and convenience of handheld positioning
- Can be used mounted on a survey rod with external antenna for survey grade accuracy
- Serves as a network rover when connected to Trimble VRS technology
- Switch to the integrated antenna and it becomes a solution for handheld point measurement
- Integrated cellular modem allows continuous network and internet access for web-based services
- Wireless connectivity options including cellular and Wi-Fi technology
- Includes a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with geo-tagging capability
Trimble Geo Explorer and Trimble Access are trademarks of Trimble Navigation Limited.